Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mingling with the Melecio's

Alex, Mel and kids came to the park across from my house to eat their Wendy's. So I walked over with the monitor (Nena was sleeping) and hung out with them for a bit. Cami, David, and Joseph are so freakin' cute! They love their daddy so much and he was lucky enough to get the day off of work. Mel said it felt like a Saturday! Here are some of the pictures I snapped of them:)
 "We're twins!"  
David and Cami are 3 years old and the best of friends. Only don't tell Vienna because she is still under the impression that she is Cami's BFF;)

                                                                       Camila                                                 Joseph

David

 Daddy's day off! These kids love their dad so much! Especially for getting across the money bars.



Cami is my best little model. She's always camera ready! **Love you Cams**

1 comment:

  1. Nati, I liked how you arranged the pictures. Super duper cute. Hopefully Nena will be awake next time. We're going sometime next week so that they can install the dvd player again. Thanks for posting. Hey on your blog I love reading about day to day stuff too. Like today!....like a journal. I will follow it for sure :) Love ya, see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete