Friday, March 30, 2012

Rex Lee 5K Run

Evan, Vienna and I ran our first 5K together! 

Krystyna, Me, Briennie, and Mel

Evan did amazing! I was so impressed because this was the first time he'd ever run a 5K. 
He ran it in 34 minutes! Amazing!

I pushed Vienna in the stroller so we completed it in 46 minutes. As much as I'd like to blame it on pushing the stroller, I was dying! It was uphill for 1/3 of the time, cold and windy and Nena does not like wind. 
We had to play musical chairs because Vienna didn't like the wind, then she couldn't see in front, so I would hold her. It was funny and we enjoyed ourselves. 

Evan still hates running and has volunteered to come support and take pictures:)

It was so fun to do this with my cousins, my baby and my dear sweet husband!






No comments:

Post a Comment