Monday, November 14, 2011

An OrangeSoda Halloween

I finally got to take my baby to Evan's work trick-or-treating event! I usually take my niece and nephew, Cami and David, which I also love but this year I got to take my own sweet little baby. I got us all dressed up, she was a Lightening Bug/FireFly and I was a Bandita (like from "Banditas" starring Selma Hayek & Penelope Cruz). We looked SO cute! Mostly Vienna though. My mother-in-law, Brenda made it for her. So sweet of her! Evan was so set on her being a Firefly so Brenda and I made it happen! Mostly she did all the hard stuff, I just found matching wings:). She looked so adorable though, twinkling bum and everything! We also brought Evan's Captain America costume accessories so he looked awesome! Best costume yet:). 
You know in the movies when the mom stays up all night working on Halloween costumes for her kids.....? Yeah, that was me with Evan's costume the night before. We did the "ashing" on his shirt, spray painting his helmet blue with a white "A", and attempting to spray a white star on his shirt. I ended up having to cut out a white star out of material, burn the edges and glue-gun it on. Evan tried to help but pretty much made things worse. Lol. He was pretty cute though, so excited about making it look awesome:)
I got most of my 'gear' from my daddy because he's a real cowboy and had all the real stuff. It was so cool. The only problem is that the only thing I can compare to the weight I had baring on my hips was when I was 10 months pregnant with Vienna! All that leather and metal was SO heavy. Between all that and Vienna and her diaper bag, I'm sure I was carrying an extra 100 pounds. So....needless to say, I switch outfits for our actual Halloween party.
The little Firefly herself! She is just the most adorable baby girl ever!







 Melissa! Evan's old boss in Training. She's is so beautiful all the time. Love this girl!

 This was MY contribution to her costume:)







Adorably, Beautiful DeNeige! She is the best receptionist ever! She has a great stash of treats that she shares with us when we come in:)

 DeNeige decorated this so cute!

The lovely lady again:). Her costume was so spot on.... only girly style!

Our little family:).

No comments:

Post a Comment